Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Forms and Paperwork
Online Forms are now available for Hillside forms. This option allows you to print most forms, fill them out, get notarized as needed, and turn them in at your next meeting. See your Mission Trip leader for more details. You can also get all forms to be filled out from your team leader.
- Background Check - All Missionaries age 18 and older must submit a background check
- Adults PDF - Hillside Medical Release & Liability, Physician Form, Covenant Forms
- Youth PDF - Hillside Medical Release & Liability, Physician Form, Covenant Forms, Travel Affidavit
- Orphanage Emmanuel Waiver - All Orphanage Emmanuel Missionaries must fill out and sign
- HOI Rancho el Paraiso - Click Here for required paperwork
Honduras, Agalta Valley - Rancho el Paraiso
2017 Facebook Connection
Our next trip dates: June 3-10, 2017 / Estimated Costs: $700.00 plus airfare /
Team is currently forming. If you are interested in attending this mission trip, contact team leader Tom Schnepf.
This trip serves the families of small villages in the mountains of Northeast Honduras. The work consist of: Mixing concrete with shovels for floors, Building homes by packing mud into frames made of branches and sticks, installing metal roofs, building latrines, building chimneys, bible school for the children, and praying over the village and the homes. We work side by side with the villagers, working on their homes. This is a very mountainous terrain. We recommend you prepare for this trip by hiking up and down the hills in this area daily. The temperature in the mountains of Honduras will be around 90 degrees. // email // more info
Honduras, Orphanage Emmanuel
September 16-23, 2017 / Estimated Costs: $400.00 plus airfare /
Check the bulletin for upcoming meetings.
Orphanage Emmanuel house over 550 children. With a staff of about 20 full time servants, you can imagine how excited the children are to see us. They crave one-on-one attention. Taking time with the children and showing God's love through listening and playing is one way to serve on this trip. If you prefer to get your hands dirty, each year there is a project that is being worked on. // more info
- Visit Orphanage Emmanuel website for more information // website
- Current needs of Orphanage Emmanuel on the Amazon // more info
- Volunteer Waiver Form for Orphanage Mission Trip // form
Sr High / Andrews, NC
Each year our Sr High students attend Snowbird Retreat which includes options in missions and growing their relationship with Jesus Christ. This trip is typically the 4th week in June. For more information on Sr High activities, visit Youth Ministries.
Jr. High / Various Destinations
Each year our Jr High students team up to show God's love through their actions of caring and love. There are limited spaces for these trip so be sure to register early. For more information on Jr High activities, visit Youth Ministries.
More On Missions?
- Email the Missions Office // EMAIL
- Contact Us // 770.924.4777