My Hillside Kids
We exist to glorify God by making disciples who KNOW the Heart of God, GROW in the Grace of God, and SHOW the Love of God.
Who We are and What We’ll Do:
- We will Equip and Empower parents to be the spiritual leaders of their families by providing community experiences and useful tools on a regular basis.
- We will incite wonder in the Gospel by bringing God’s word to life through interactive and applicable experiences.
- We will develop disciples and leaders through intentional and ongoing spiritual growth and leadership development.
- We will open our arms to a world that needs the love of Christ through outward acts of service locally and globally, and inward acts of hospitality to anyone who enters our environments
We want to see kids and parents make Jesus a priority in their families.
Our Children’s Ministry team values collaboration, unity, and trust. We are motivated by the Gospel and will maximize experiences by focusing on families, safety and elevating creativity. We want to make Sunday the BEST day of the week!
We would love to see you and your family on Sunday! Join the fun and experience The Clubhouse, a world where kids will meet Jesus on their level!
My Hillside Kids welcomes children from infants through 5th grade. Each child will check in at the Welcome Desk on our Check Point Security System. They will then go to their classroom to begin their lesson and Worship.
If you are a new family, please be sure to complete a New Family Connection Form and bring it to one of our amazing Children’s Ministry Staff. They will be happy and excited to show you to your classroom and introduce you to their LifeGroup Leader.
After the service, be sure to ask your child what they learned in their LifeGroup and in The Clubhouse. For children in preschool through 5th grade, we have Parent Cue Cards with helpful tips and discussion starters to continue what they’ve learned on Sunday, throughout the week.
SUNDAY MORNING HOURS
Infants - 2 years
8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 a.m.
3 years - 5th Grade
9:30 & 11:00 a.m.
SCHOOL YEAR FEE-BASED PROGRAMS
- Mother's Day Out - Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 am to 1 pm. For more Info: MDO
- Enrichment: Monday – Friday 1 to 4 pm. For more Info: Enrichment
- Breakfast Club: Monday - Friday 8 to 9 am. For more Info: Breakfast Club
- Preschool. For more Info: Preschool
Please Note: Hillside Preschool and Academy are a separate program than Mother’s Day Out, Enrichment, and Breakfast Club.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO VOLUNTEER FOR MY HILLSIDE KIDS:
770-924-4777 ext 122