Growing deeper in your faith
The Alpha Course
Is there more to life than this? For answers to this and other questions, consider Alpha, beginning Sunday, February 12. Join us for a free no-commitment introductory dinner to learn about how the class is laid out, what the discussion topics are, and more. Classes will take place on Sundays from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in Fellowship Hall. Alpha is for those who are new to Christianity or who have questions about faith as well as those who are long-time believers.
Freedom Basics classes consist of five classes. These exciting classes contain the essential principles of freedom and lay the groundwork for you to hear who God made you to be and has empowered you to live. Freedom Basics are the launching point into true freedom.
Are you interested in joining the Vision of Hillside? Growth Track is an exciting and challenging way to learn both about Hillside UMC as well as yourself. Growth Track consists of a 4 week journey where you learn about
- the DNA of Hillside
- the essentials of the Christian faith and Methodism
- how God gifted and wired you
- how your wiring was designed to fit into the local church.
Growth Track is the primary pathway for membership at Hillside UMC. Childcare is available based upon need.
Click below if you would like more information about joining a LifeGroup at Hillside UMC or how you might be involved.
Weekly Tuesday Breakfast - Family Tradition Restaurant
The Men of Hillside is hosting a breakfast gathering every Tuesday morning for a casual opportunity to share some "man-time" at The Family Traditions Restaurant located in the Publix shopping center at the corner of Towne Lake Parkwqy & Rose Creek Drive from 7:00 to 8:00am-ish.
All are welcome! Hope to see ya there!
Men's Video Bible Study
This ongoing Bible Study is open to all .
- Every Wednesday
- Hillside UMC campus, Room 2109/2112
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- A different sermon topic each week.
- Top pastors and speakers from around the country.
- Nothing to read or study, just listen to God's word as it enriches our lives.
- Discuss and share our discoveries and how they will help us in our walk with the Lord, our relationship with our families and each other, and how we can share our love of Jesus with others.
Wise people want to learn more, so they listen closely to gain knowledge. Proverbs 18:15