CHRISTMAS EVE AT HILLSIDE 2017.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Service Options (All Services will be Candlelight)
- 9:30am Modern Service in Celebration Hall
- 11am Traditional Service in the Sanctuary
- 3pm Community Service in Celebration Hall
- 5pm Community Service in Celebration Hall
- 10:30pm Traditional Service in the Sanctuary (with Holy Communion)
What to Expect during the 3pm & 5pm Community Services
- Coffee and Hot Chocolate Bar sponsored by Copper Coin Coffee in Woodstock
- Photo Booth for family pictures with your phone/camera
- Carolers in the parking lot
- Handbell Choir in the Lobby
- A Welcome Gift for first-time guests
Did you know that we see more guests on our campus on Christmas Eve than any other day of the year? How exciting!! With this in mind, and because Christmas Eve is on a Sunday this year, we have decided to think outside the box concerning our Christmas Eve services. These services will be full of the Christmas traditions that we all love (singing familiar carols, lighting of the Christ candle, hearing the Christmas story, lighting candles and singing Silent Night).
If you call Hillside home, we want to encourage you to attend one of our morning services or the 10:30 pm service and return for one of our community services by serving our community as a member of our hospitality team. What a great way to show others what a great place Hillside is as we extend our arms to our community and SHOW the Love of God in an incredible way.We are dovoted to caring for your Children as if they were our own. Our staff knows their investment in their lives is helping shape a foundation forevermore.
For more info or if you have any questions, contact our church offices at (770) 924-9777.